I’ve just discovered that we can leave flowers on dead got characters’ graves and that is freaking awesome
That’s the show.
werewolf Lavender Brown is everything
- when she’s being treated in St. Mungo’s right after her attack, a healer tells her she’s lucky to be alive and she says “I am a were” and the healer just glares and is like “how are you a real person”
- at first, she wears a lot of makeup and tries a lot of spells to make her scars less noticeable. As she gets older, she starts to think of them with a certain sort of pride because she’s so strong and she’s survived war and monsters and lived to tell about it
- she has to plan dates avoiding full moons, and amuses herself by coming up with colorful excuses for why she can’t go out on certain nights (“I’m starting an indie rock band with a house elf and we have practice that night” “I’m prepping for the next triwizard tournament. They won’t care if I’m too old once they see my sick moves”)
- she does a ton of research in old spellbooks and everyone’s like “wow Lav you’re really hitting the books these days aren’t you” but mostly it’s because she wants to find a spell so that when she transforms, her outfits don’t get messed up and torn by morning
- she calls herself “a dog person” all the time and thinks it’s really funny
In which Jaime required coffee in order to sit through the wedding vows. [x]
WHERE IS THIS CHILDS PARENT
whys this kid stealing all my moves
I keep having to remind myself that it’s the lionesses that do the hunting and killing and get their faces soaked in blood I mean is there a more badass animal
the king of the jungle
in the second it’s like ‘maybe if I look away she’ll stop yelling at me’
I TOLD YO BITCH ASS TO PICK UP THE CUBS
This Southwest Airlines flight attendant is kind of perfect.
have i told you guys about that one time i had to do a presentation on class but i was being a lazy fuck so i just copied one i found on the internet and presented it but the whole time my teacher was giving me weird glares ok so after i was done i realized the work i copied had my university watermark on it but like from years ago long story short i had copied my teacher’s work when he was a student and presented it to him years later
"no homo" I whisper as I look at my garden of pea plants. The progeny had expressed a 1:2:1 ratio of phenotypes. I am Gregor Mendel.